Saturday, July 10, 2010

Super Find!!!

Five days have gone by and I believe we have discovered something so incredible... so intense... That you will crap bricks when you see it. I feel Jubilant yet scared and excited all at the same time.

I got an Email the other day from someone who saw Calabrese back in 2006 and took a bunch of pictures of them and only until a few weeks ago they saw what was worthy of crapping bricks. Here is there email and what they had to say.


"Let me set the scene for you. Far back in 2006 Calabrese played a show at the Phix in Arizona. Bobby still had big Edward Scissor hand hair and they played to grip of people. They were famous but not as legendary as they are now. I took about 50 pictures of them and just noticed it right now that there was something odd about one of them, something peculier... I shat bricks when I saw this and has no idea what to make of it. Please help."




If you look closely. You will see something ghostly behind Jimmy. What is it... I'm not sure yet. But I do know this is SO WEIRD!



-Steve W.





No comments:

Post a Comment